Friday, July 17, 2009

Tweaked x3 or is it 4?...maybe 5










Better? I dunno. I'm glad I adjusted it the way I did, but I just can't seem to get the lighting right. Once this is done, it'll replace my banner on top.

Edit: Fixed the face up a bit more. Got rid of the background. No idea what I should add in it's place though.

Edit #2: Fixed the hair. Both on the head, the face and arm.

Edit #3: Getting real tired of this one. Anyway, I got rid of the wall of forehead I had on here. Adjusted the hair some more, and darkened the facial hair. Also adjust the right (his left) eye; it seemed like it was going to float off of his face before.

This will probably be the last edit on this for a while. Time to get some other stuff on here.

2 comments:

  1. I like the process. Keep it up!

    just be careful with textures. they can be helpful and harmful at the same time.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should've said something about this much sooner. It's a great effect. The eyes show real shine and depth !

    ReplyDelete