Monday, April 19, 2010

Mon. 4:10 AM and I just studied the wrong chapter


So I said to hell with it and went to paint. I don't know what sort of study one would call this, but I just felt like painting someone I knew. I was already on my good friend, Kelly's page on Facebook, so I grabbed her main pic, and decided to have at it.

It's not traced, but it is heavily referenced. I didn't even change the pose or anything. And outside of her wildly colored hair (I took liberties with the colors all over), and some proportional issues on my end, this here is just a copy of the picture I was looking at. I really wanted to step right into the painting instead of starting with a typical outline and all that, so that's what I did.

Hope you don't mind Kell.

1 comment:

  1. s'all good Elios, Pretty sweet pic I may say. Very purple <3

    ReplyDelete